1. CASIO Europe GmbH (hereinafter referred to as CASIO), Casio-Platz 1, 22848 Norderstedt, Germany, is holding a competition.
2. Participation in the competition is possible only once you have acknowledged and confirmed these terms and conditions of participation by clicking the corresponding checkbox.
3. A prize draw will be held. No cash alternative is available; the prize is always selected by CASIO.
4. CASIO assumed no warranty and/or liability for prizes given out as part of the competition. If, in exceptional circumstances, an item previously listed as a prize is no longer available, CASIO reserves the right to replace the prize with another product of equal value.
5. The promotion ends on 31 October 2014
6. The winners will be notified by email.
7. The email address given to us for the purposes of the competition will be saved on one of CASIO's own servers via automatic data processing.
8. The customer information submitted for the purposes of the competition will only be collected, processed, saved or otherwise used by CASIO for the purposes of the competition.
9. When the competition ends, the personal data will be deleted.
10. The information will not be passed on for promotional purposes without the express permission of the participant.
11. CASIO employees and their family members are not permitted to take part in this competition. Participants may only take part in the competition under their own name. Participation through third parties, in particular through third parties who register individuals with different teleservice providers (registration services or entry services) for profit, is not permitted.
12. Participation in the competition is free of charge and is not dependent on the purchase of an BABY-G watch.
13. There is no possibility of legal action.
14. CASIO alone is responsible for organising the competition.